No Ordinary love



I'm not going to settle for ordinary love, no way I want my love to be one of a kind. I want to wake up every morning next to the person I love and be able to say without a  shadow of a doubt I have indeed married up.


I crave real love, no ordinary love. I want a love that naturally allows me to care about the other person's happiness without thoughts about what I might get for myself.

I don't want a love that sees only the good but also sees the bad, yet the love remains. I want a love that I can experience naturally and wholeheartedly not one, that is forced.

I want a love that depicts pure happiness; just watching this person smile or laugh out loud fills me with intense happiness even if I am suffering or having a hard day.

I want a love that even if I am hurt, annoyed and frustrated with him at times, the love I have for him won't allow me to remain angry with him.

I want a love that is pure and true. I wonder if that love exists in another person?
Only time will tell.













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Change Your Mindset

Don't Be Bitter